200A and 202 reproduction
frames back
in stock.
I recently acquired a yale arc that was electrified, i believe i have located all the parts i need except the valve. I know its a huge long shot as just over 2000 of them shipped, if you have one or know what valve will work with it please contact me here. Thanks for looking and have a great day, Happy Hunting!!
The valve should be the same as the Coleman 316 Arc. IIRC, it's also the same as the torch lite and quick-lite lamps with female threads.
It's priceless until someone puts a price on it.
Walk a mile in a man's shoes before you criticize him--then you're a mile away, and he has no shoes.
Texan's last words: "Y'all--hold my beer--I wanta' try sumptin'."
Timm--Middle of nowhere, near the end of the road, Oregon.
Thanks ill give it a try!
i don't think so . but quite often other parts can fit certain situations . its not a very good pic but here is an arc valve . there are actually a couple versions , this one has the tapered valve body wile some are just straight .  i just found the pic on the ccf . i purchased one here in the classifieds a few months back now , i think i paid 80 plus shipping came out to about 100 clams for me .

[DrSteve2]    Steve , Keeper of the Light !!!
Thanks steve!
Welcome to the Coleman Collectors Forum, an international forum of Coleman enthusiast and collectors, as such people from all over the world come here to read about Coleman collecting, repair, and to meet and make friends. The pages contained here are intended for the use of amateur collectors and people interested in Coleman collecting, restoration and repair as a hobby. It goes without saying to refrain from political posts, personal attacks and inflammatory posts.

Please note, all postings are the personal opinions of the members posting, the owner, administrators and moderators of the forum do not warrant the accuracy of posted information or endorse the safety of such.