As most of you know, we held the first Southeast Coleman Collector's Gathering yesterday and it could not have been better. We had excellent weather, a super location and more people than anticipated. There were SUPER people sharing expertise, displaying treasures, buying treasures, selling treasures and trading treasures. Most importantly however, we had a day of fun and camaraderie. It just doesn't get any better.
Ed Toner - GA
We all appreciated the special efforts (behind the scenes) of Chuck Grice for coordinating the excellent facility arrangements at Red Top Mountain State Park and the many details that make for a truly successful gathering. THANK YOU CHUCK!
(pics to follow)
- "We own nothing in this life. We simply assume possession for an unspecified period of time."
- "I've never been this old before, and I'll never be this young again."
- "Never let the facts get in the way of a good opinion!"
- "75% of the people make up 3/4 of the population."
- "In two short days, tomorrow will be yesterday"
- "Enjoy life...it has an expiration date!"