200A and 202 reproduction
frames back
in stock.

lynn225
Styled after the classic Hudson's Bay Point blanket. This is my favorite of my customs, completed today.6CA09D13-ADCA-45A6-8FC0-857777E850C1.jpeg 
Lynn Klingel
Huntingdon, PA

All your lantern are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Coleman Blues 243's  #137
Coleman 275 Appreciation Syndicate #0218
Mil-SpecOps #0218
Quote
Rotaar
I like that!  Looks good.
Quote
Kgam1020
Wow beautiful job! That is one nice 200A. 
Ken.
Looking for Bday lanterns, 10/83, 11/84 and 10/2011.
Milspec Syndicate member #1020 
Quote
Gasman64
[Smilie5]Very nice job on that, Lynn! Great looking original design there. [sSig_goodjob]
Steve
ICCC #1012

logoballistol logo 1a.png

Quote
cjr
👍

Love it!

cjr

Chris
Stovies Unite!
ICCC #1615
Quote
JimL
That looks terrific!   I bet they would appreciate it if you sent them that pic.

-Jim

Flammable liquids, open flame, what could go wrong?


There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness. - Dave Barry
Quote
lynn225
Great idea Jim, I'll look into it.  🙂
Lynn Klingel
Huntingdon, PA

All your lantern are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Coleman Blues 243's  #137
Coleman 275 Appreciation Syndicate #0218
Mil-SpecOps #0218
Quote
uvarmint
Great job. I’ve never seen a white letter globe look so good on a lantern!!!
Quote
lynn225
uvarmint wrote:
Great job. I’ve never seen a white letter globe look so good on a lantern!!!
 This one is a Made In Germany...  better than the other white letter globe.  🙂
Lynn Klingel
Huntingdon, PA

All your lantern are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Coleman Blues 243's  #137
Coleman 275 Appreciation Syndicate #0218
Mil-SpecOps #0218
Quote
gusty60
Way cool!
Quote
Encee
I dig it! That’s a slick custom look. Cant wait to add a 200A to my collection.
Quote
Vintageish
Sharp! Great idea.

Will be acquiring another wool blanket soon. About time to stop...
Only one Hudson Bay though , Red/black stripes.. Gifted another a while back Green /black stripes..
Have a Woolrich Pierce Greenlander in the multi-stripe .
A Horn Brothers red/black stripes.
And some unlabeled....

Hmmmm black stripes might help some "worn" founts around here should they get painted...
Purty colors. Well , cept'n maybe that brown when it's on fire...
Quote
lynn225
Vintageish wrote:
Sharp! Great idea.

Will be acquiring another wool blanket soon. About time to stop...
Only one Hudson Bay though , Red/black stripes.. Gifted another a while back Green /black stripes..
Have a Woolrich Pierce Greenlander in the multi-stripe .
A Horn Brothers red/black stripes.
And some unlabeled....

Hmmmm black stripes might help some "worn" founts around here should they get painted...


I've had quite a few wool blankets over the years. The Woolrich factory store in Woolrich, PA has been a favorite place to visit for years, only 1.5 hrs away where I live now. Before the large majority of their mfg was sent to China, they had a backroom of "seconds". And on Presidents Day, a big sale!  I bought dozens of wool blankets there over the years, including a HBC 8 point. Gave many away as gifts. I still keep a Woolrich blanket in each vehicle.  The factory store no longer has the big sale. They do have off-season merchandise at 30% off retail. The few "made in USA"  products they have that are still made at the Woolrich factory is about three times the price of the similar products the have that are made in China. Example: Wool "buffalo plaid" shirt, MIC $59.00; Made in USA. $159.00.
Lynn Klingel
Huntingdon, PA

All your lantern are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Coleman Blues 243's  #137
Coleman 275 Appreciation Syndicate #0218
Mil-SpecOps #0218
Quote
lynn225
Encee wrote:
I dig it! That’s a slick custom look. Cant wait to add a 200A to my collection.


[Smilie6]
Lynn Klingel
Huntingdon, PA

All your lantern are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Coleman Blues 243's  #137
Coleman 275 Appreciation Syndicate #0218
Mil-SpecOps #0218
Quote
Vintageish
lynn225 wrote:


I've had quite a few wool blankets over the years. The Woolrich factory store in Woolrich, PA has been a favorite place to visit for years, only 1.5 hrs away where I live now. Before the large majority of their mfg was sent to China, they had a backroom of "seconds". And on Presidents Day, a big sale!  I bought dozens of wool blankets there over the years, including a HBC 8 point. Gave many away as gifts. I still keep a Woolrich blanket in each vehicle.  The factory store no longer has the big sale. They do have off-season merchandise at 30% off retail. The few "made in USA"  products they have that are still made at the Woolrich factory is about three times the price of the similar products the have that are made in China. Example: Wool "buffalo plaid" shirt, MIC $59.00; Made in USA. $159.00.


Oh yes.

When replacing well worn shirts , I had to shop used vintage a while to find a U.S.A. Buffalo plaid in great shape at a decent price. Patience was rewarded. Summer helped.

The Woolrich Pearce I have is from Pearce's Pa. Mill. Acquired at the Soo Woolen shop in Michigan. Almost strange how a blanket was named/claimed and the hands it went through before being sold to a user.....Well sort of a user.
Actually it was a gift for Dad.  Meant for blackpowder events by me , he didn't want it cut up for a capote , though another blanket did get cut up. Plus the Pearce having nylon in it was a no no for juried events. Something I was ignorant of at the time. Let alone the effect of a spark or coal pop from a fire on nylon vs wool. It's still unused far as I can tell.

Most recently acquired blanket needs brushed out still.
The other to pick up soon has been being sunned and aired. A personal family heirloom Dad had long stored , with naptha/mothballs. 
I looked at it , but did not LOOK at it . Yet.  Last time I took a whiff and it was pretty tamed down though. 

I recall years ago when I had thin resources , visiting a warehouse type store that was going out of business.
Time has erased prices there in the mid nineteen eighties (?) of the bins of clearance priced H.B. blankets.  I did open boxes and ogle some of them though...Should have gone in hock for a few. They had better loft that my last new one does....
Purty colors. Well , cept'n maybe that brown when it's on fire...
Quote


...
...
Welcome to the Coleman Collectors Forum, an international forum of Coleman enthusiast and collectors, as such people from all over the world come here to read about Coleman collecting, repair, and to meet and make friends. The pages contained here are intended for the use of amateur collectors and people interested in Coleman collecting, restoration and repair as a hobby. It goes without saying to refrain from political posts, personal attacks and inflammatory posts.

Please note, all postings are the personal opinions of the members posting, the owner, administrators and moderators of the forum do not warrant the accuracy of posted information or endorse the safety of such.